How to properly use and maintain the centrifugal water pump
To do the correct use and maintenance of the centrifugal water pump, the most basic requirements are: The operator must adhere to the correct operating procedures, and at the same time strengthen the monitoring, maintenance, maintenance and overhaul of the centrifugal pump unit during operation, and find problems in a timely manner. Eliminate the accident in the bud, and ensure the safe and normal operation of the centrifugal pump.
A centrifugal pump is a farmland irrigation and drainage machine that transports water from a low point to a high place or from one place to another. It is characterized by low flow and high lift and is suitable for use in mountainous and hilly areas.
1 Preparation before starting
(1) The rotation of the centrifugal water pump should be flexible, and there is no friction when the impeller rotates. (2) The grease of each bearing should be sufficient and clean. (3) The tightness of the packing gland should be appropriate. (4) The fastening of each connecting nut and anchor nut should be reliable. (5) There are no floating objects and impurities in the intake pool.
Before the centrifugal pump is filled, the valve on the outlet pipe should be closed. After the irrigation is completed, the bleed screw and the irrigation valve should be closed before starting the power machine, and gradually accelerate. After the rated speed is stable, the valve on the outlet pipe will be used. Open to the maximum position. It should be noted that the time to open the valve should not exceed 3 minutes to avoid damage to the centrifugal pump parts caused by internal heating of the centrifugal pump.
3 running monitoring
(1) Pay attention to the sound and vibration of the centrifugal pump. When the centrifugal pump is in normal operation, it should run smoothly and the sound is normal. If there is excessive vibration or noise in the centrifugal water pump, it indicates that there is a fault in the centrifugal water pump. At this time, stop the vehicle immediately to check for hidden dangers.
(2) Always measure bearing temperature and check oil quality. The temperature of each bearing of the centrifugal pump should not exceed 70 °C. It is best to use a thermometer to measure during operation. If there is no thermometer, the bearing can be touched by hand. It is not acceptable to be hot. If the temperature is high, it must be stopped to check the cause.
3) Pay attention to the change of the meter pointer. When the centrifugal pump is operating normally, the instrument pointer should be stable in one position. If an abnormal situation occurs during operation, the pointer will change and jump sharply. When the motor is running normally, the line is powered.
When the pressure is normal, the increase or decrease of the meter reading corresponds to the increase or decrease of the centrifugal pump shaft power, accompanied by vibration and abnormal noise, indicating that the centrifugal pump has a fault, and should immediately stop the inspection.
(4) Note that the amount of filler is normal. The packing should not be pressed too tightly or too loosely. There must be water droplets dripping out during operation. At the same time, it should be noted whether the inlet pipe joint is tight, whether the centrifugal pump inlet leaks, and the centrifugal water pump inlet has no water. Jamming
5) Pay attention to the water level change in the inlet pool. If the water level of the inlet pool is lower than the specified minimum water level, it should be stopped, and barely running may damage the centrifugal water pump.
4 routine maintenance
(1) Maintenance of the drive belt. When the centrifugal water pump is running, it is necessary to pay attention to the tightness of the transmission belt at any time. It should not be too tight or too loose, and the transmission belt of the same group should pay more attention to avoid the unevenness of the elastic belt. Otherwise, the tightness of the transmission belt should be adjusted. If the transmission belt is tight and the transmission belt is still slipping, apply belt wax on the transmission belt to prevent slippage.
2) Maintenance of centrifugal pumps and piping. After the end of the irrigation and drainage season, or after a certain period of time, the centrifugal water pump should do the following maintenance work:
1 Vent all the remaining water in the centrifugal pump and the pipeline. 2 If the centrifugal water pump and pipeline are easy to disassemble, they should be disassembled and the rust brush should be brushed with a wire brush.
Wash it, if the paint falls off, apply the tube to the sun under the sun, apply red dan, and finally apply a layer of asphalt. After drying, store it in a dry and ventilated place. 3 Check the bearing for wear. If the ball is worn, the surface is spotted and loose, it should be replaced. If no wear is found, clean the bearings with gasoline or kerosene and apply grease. 4 Check the impeller for cracks and cavitation
Small holes, whether the impeller fixing nut is loose, if it is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced. 5 Check the centrifugal water pump shaft for wear and bending, and repair or replace if damaged. 6 Check the clearance of the centrifugal pump impeller at the leak reducing ring. If the clearance is found to exceed the value specified in Table 1, the leak reducing ring should be repaired or replaced.
7 Centrifugal water pump driven by transmission belt, the transmission belt should be removed and washed with warm water, wiped clean and hung in a dry place, and can not be in contact with grease to prevent corrosion and shorten life.
8 If the centrifugal water pump and pipeline do not need to be disassembled, use the cover to seal the outlet to prevent debris from entering.
9 Remove moisture and corrosives from the packing, rebuild the packing or replace the packing
5 Troubleshooting and troubleshooting
The structure of the centrifugal water pump is relatively simple and the operation is not complicated, so the operation is relatively reliable. However, sometimes some troubles still occur, such as not being eliminated in time will affect the normal operation of the centrifugal water pump. The common faults of centrifugal water pumps can be roughly divided into two types: hydraulic faults and mechanical faults: if the water is not pumped out or the water output is not
Foot and cavitation phenomena are all the first type of failure. If the pump shaft breaks, the bearing burns out, etc., it belongs to the latter type of fault. There are many reasons for failure, but they can all be summarized as poor manufacturing quality; improper selection and installation; improper operation and maintenance. Therefore, the following two points should be noted when a fault occurs: (1) A detailed understanding of the occurrence of the fault at that time, and the inspection of the system for analysis and judgment.
The cause of the obstacle. (2) Don't be too busy to disassemble the centrifugal pump. Use external reading methods such as reading, listening to sound, and vibration to determine the location of the fault and then decide whether you need to disassemble the centrifugal pump for inspection or repair.
© 2017 - 2019 PC Sites All Rights Reserved